Google+ Hangouts: The Season for Get Togethers
Google+ Hangouts:團圓的季節到了
Hurry up, lad! We'll be doing presents any minutes...
快點,小伙子!我們隨時都會開始拆禮物...
Hey, oh, there's someone. Hello there you two.
嘿,噢,有人。哈嘍,你們倆個好啊。
Ginger, you are in fine feather.
Ginger,你看起來精力充沛。
I wonder what this could be. (Oh oh!)
我想知道這到底是什么。(噢噢!)
You have to wait and see.
你必須等一等才能看。
Hello. Ready when you are. Am I late?
哈嘍。就等你了。我遲到了嗎?
Hello! Oh you haven't started without me, have you?
哈嘍!噢你沒有在我不在時開始吧,有嗎?
Can we start yet?
我們可以開始了嗎?
Oh...hold your horses. Let's have a bit of order, hmm?
噢...別著急。讓我們有點秩序,嗯?
Just say the word, Wallace. Uh, quick Gromit. Fetch!
就快說那個字(快說開始), Wallace。喔,快點Gromit,拿來!
That's a good lad.
真是個好家伙!
Right oh! Everybody ready?
馬上好!大家都準備好了嗎?
Three...two...one...
三...二...一...
Woo...a tea pot!
哇...一個茶壺!
Mine's all sparkly!
我的整個閃閃發光!
Oh ho...you shouldn't have.
噢...你不該大費周章的。