I take training very seriously.
我非常認真看待訓練。
I'm always trying to find ways to improve my game.
我總是在嘗試著找出方法來改善我的比賽表現。
To really push the envelope, lately I've been working with the new training partner I brought over from Sweden, using a lot of methods, pioneering the Scandinavian mountains.
要確實挑戰極限,最近我都在利用我從瑞典帶回來的新訓練伙伴來做訓練,使用很多方法,開拓斯堪地那維亞山脈。
300! 12! 58!
300!12!58!
Some may call it a little unorthodox. You can question the methods, but you can't question the results.
有些人也許會說它有一點非正統。你可以質疑方法,但你不能質疑成果。
I'm using every muscle, really building every part of my game.
我正使用每一塊肌肉,確實地發展我比賽表現的每一部分。
I've never felt more confident or dominant on the court.
我從未在球場上感到更有自信或是更佔優勢過。
Thank you!
謝謝你!
Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎?
I'll take that.
我拿走啦。
Money.
好球。
And no! Deny! Rejection!
別想!蓋死你!搧火鍋!
You know, it's not for everybody. But I'm a professional athlete.
你知道,這并不適用于所有人。但我是個職業運動員。
No easy buckets!
得分沒那么容易!