日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED演講MP3+字幕 > TED演講之科技篇 > 正文

TED演講(MP3+雙語字幕) 第4期:微軟虛擬地球之旅(1)

來源:網易 編輯:wendy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

What I want to talk to you about today is

我今天想要談的是
virtual worlds, digital globes, the 3-D Web, the Metaverse.
虛擬世界,數字地球,三維網絡和網絡虛擬實境.
What does this all mean for us?
這些東西對于我們意味著什么?
What it means is the Web is going to become an exciting place again.
這意味著網絡又將變成一個令人激動的地方.
It's going to become super exciting as we transform
讓我們非常興奮的是隨著我們加入這個
to this highly immersive and interactive world.
身臨其境和高度交互的世界,
With graphics, computing power, low latencies,
這個擁有各種圖形,高計算能力和低延遲的世界.
these types of applications and possibilities
這類的應用程序和它創造的可能性
are going to stream rich data into your lives.
將把豐富的數據流帶進你的生活.
So the Virtual Earth initiative, and other types of these initiatives,
所以,虛擬地球的出現, 或者其它這種類型的程序的出現,
are all about extending our current search metaphor.
都是關于擴展我們當前的搜索方法的.
When you think about it, we're so constrained by browsing the Web,
思考一下,我們在瀏覽網絡時總是被限制著.
remembering URLs, saving favorites.
記網址,保存到"我的最愛".
As we move to search, we rely on the relevance rankings,
當搜索出現后,我們依賴于
the Web matching, the index crawling.
相關性排名,網絡匹配和索引檢索.
But we want to use our brain!
但我們要用我們的大腦!
We want to navigate, explore, discover information.
我們要自己去航行,探索和發現信息.
In order to do that, we have to put you as a user back in the driver's seat.
為了這樣做,我們必須把用戶放回駕駛員的座位上.
We need cooperation between you and the computing network and the computer.
我們需要你與網絡和計算機之間的合作.
So what better way to put you back in the driver's seat
有什么更好的方法比把你放在駕駛員的座位上
than to put you in the real world that you interact in every day?
把你放在每天都接觸的真實世界里還要好呢?
Why not leverage the learnings that you've been learning your entire life?
為什么不去利用你在生活中學過的知識呢?
So Virtual Earth is about starting off
所以,虛擬地球是關于
creating the first digital representation, comprehensive, of the entire world.
創造第一個數字表達的,綜合的世界.
What we want to do is mix in all types of data.
我們要做的是混合所有類型的數據.
Tag it. Attribute it. Metadata. Get the community to add local depth,
給它做上標記,加上屬性和元數據. 理解本地社區并加上本地內容
global perspective, local knowledge. --
全球的視角, 本地的知識.
So when you think about this problem,
那么,當你思考這個問題的時候,
what an enormous undertaking. Where do you begin?
這是多么大的一個任務. 你想, 從哪兒著手做呢?
Well, we collect data from satellites, from airplanes,
我們通過衛星,飛機
from ground vehicles, from people.
地面車輛和人來采集數據.
This process is an engineering problem,
這是我們的方法, 你知道, 這是一個工程問題.
a mechanical problem, a logistical problem, an operational problem.
一個機械問題, 一個邏輯問題和一個運營問題.
Here is an example of our aerial camera.
這是航空攝像機的一個例子.
This is panchromatic. It's actually four color cones.
這是一個全色相機. 它其實有四個彩色錐體.
In addition, it's multi-spectral.
另外, 它是多光譜的.
We collect four gigabits per second of data,
我們每秒種可以采集到4GB的數據,
if you can imagine that kind of data stream coming down.
如果你能想像這種數據流傳輸下來,
That's equivalent to a constellation of 12 satellites at highest res capacity.
那相當于一個12個衛星的星座用最高清分辨率拍攝的數據量.
We fly these airplanes at 5,000 feet in the air.
我們駕駛這些飛機到5000英尺的高空;
You can see the camera on the front. We collect multiple viewpoints,
你可以看到前置攝像機. 我們選擇
vantage points, angles, textures. We bring all that data back in.
多視點, 有利位置, 角度, 結構. 我們把數據帶回來.
We sit here -- you know, think about the ground vehicles, the human scale --
我們坐在這兒 -- 你知道, 關于地面車輛和人的比例.
what do you see in person? We need to capture that up close
你自己看到了什么? 我們需要近距離捕捉他們來建立一種
to establish that what it's like-type experience.
逼真的體驗.
I bet many of you have seen the Apple commercials,
我想你們大多數人都看過Apple商業展廣告,
kind of poking at the PC for their brilliance and simplicity.
有點嘲笑PC電腦來表現出他們的簡潔和光輝.

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
collect [kə'lekt]

想一想再看

v. 收集,聚集
v. 推論

聯想記憶
constrained [kən'streind]

想一想再看

adj. 被強迫的;不舒服的;拘泥的 v. 強迫;驅使;

 
metaphor ['metəfə]

想一想再看

n. 隱喻,暗喻

聯想記憶
equivalent [i'kwivələnt]

想一想再看

adj. 等價的,相等的
n. 相等物

聯想記憶
attribute [ə'tribju:t,'ætribju:t]

想一想再看

vt. 把 ... 歸于
n. 屬性,特征,標

聯想記憶
mechanical [mi'kænikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 機械的,力學的,呆板的
n. (供制

 
comprehensive [.kɔmpri'hensiv]

想一想再看

adj. 綜合的,廣泛的,理解的

聯想記憶
stream [stri:m]

想一想再看

n. (人,車,氣)流,水流,組
v. 流動,

 
multiple ['mʌltipl]

想一想再看

adj. 許多,多種多樣的
n. 倍數,并聯

聯想記憶
network ['netwə:k]

想一想再看

n. 網絡,網狀物,網狀系統
vt. (

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 蛇谷奇兵 电影| 来势凶猛| bangdream动漫| 《牵牛花》阅读答案| 戏王之王演员表| 盲道电影| 男娘曦曦呀曦曦最新| 一问倾城| 果戈里起点女的被劫走是多少分钟| 故都的秋ppt| 艾尔·安德森| 西野翔三级全部电影| 浙江卫视今日播出节目表| 中国安全生产报| 蒲谷英的功效与作用| 就爱小姐姐| 阴道电影| 散文诗二首批注| 真实游戏电影无删减完整版| 同志电影副歌1080p| 安泽豪个人资料| 《水中花》日本电影| 净三业真言| 南男北女| 恶魔之吻1993完整版在线观看| 李路导演简介| 韩寒| 樊霖锋| 践行者| 何丽萍| 珍爱如血泰剧全集在线观看| 汽球造型| 蝴蝶视频在线观看| 印度电影《情罪》免费观看中文| 少爷和我| 黄老汉| 钢铁侠全防4.0| 四大名捕 电影| 抓特务| 小组介绍| 檀健次壁纸|