stared at
凝視
He stares at the beggar with sympathy.
他同情地凝視著那個乞丐。
They stared at the strange sight in silent wonder.
他們驚訝地默默凝視那奇景。
seemed to
似乎,好象;看起來
Does that seem to make sense?
這講得通嗎?
All my troubles seem to come together.
我的各種問題似乎同時出現了
trembling with
因 ... 而發抖
The dog was all of a tremble with cold.
這條狗凍得全身發抖。
To tremble with nervous agitation or excitement.
因緊張的騷動或激動而顫抖
for a while
暫時; 一會兒
Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while.
既然有空,我可以享受一下音樂。
Could you please keep silent for a while?
你能不能清靜一會兒?
tracking me
跟蹤我
She can track me--Sosai can track me by thinking about me.
她能追蹤我--Sosai 能藉由想我追蹤我。
Now they surround me and track me down, their eyes eager to see me overthrown.
他們的腳步現已把我緊逼,瞪著眼務要將我推倒在地。
We'll catch him.
我們會看著他的。
my eyes closed without my permission.
我情不自禁得閉上眼。
I snapped.
我嚷嚷道。
shut the door
關門
She went into her room and shut the door behind her.
她進入自己的房間,關上了門。
She came into the room and shut the door.
她進到屋子里來,然後關上了門。
n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓