He's my friend, Arya said sharply. You leave him alone.
他是我朋友,艾莉亞語氣尖銳地道,你們別欺負他。
A butcher's boy who wants to be a knight, is it? Joffrey swung down from his mount, sword in hand.
殺豬小弟也想當騎士,是嗎?喬佛里翻身下馬,手中握劍。
Pick up your sword, butcher's boy, he said, his eyes bright with amusement. Let us see how good you are.
屠夫小弟,把你的劍撿起來。他眼里閃著愉悅的光芒,咱們來瞧瞧你夠不夠格。
Mycah stood there, frozen with fear.
米凱嚇得佇立原地。
Joffrey walked toward him. Go on, pick it up. Or do you only fight little girls?
喬佛里朝他走去。快啊,快撿,難道你只敢欺負小女生?
She ast me to, m'lord, Mycah said. She ast me to.
大人,是她逼我的,米凱說,是她逼我這么做的。
Sansa had only to glance at Arya and see the flush on her sister's face to know the boy was telling the truth,
珊莎只需瞄艾莉亞一眼,看見妹妹倏地紅了臉,便知男孩所言不假。
but Joffrey was in no mood to listen. The wine had made him wild. Are you going to pick up your sword?
但喬佛里聽不進去,剛喝的那些酒讓他性子野了起來。你到底撿還是不撿?
Mycah shook his head. It's only a stick, m'lord. It's not no sword, it's only a stick.
米凱搖頭:大人,這不過是根木棒,不是劍,只是根棍子罷了。
And you're only a butcher's boy, and no knight. Joffrey lifted Lion's Tooth and laid its point on Mycah's cheek below the eye, as the butcher's boy stood trembling.
你也不過是個殺豬小弟,根本不是騎士。喬佛里舉起'獅牙',劍尖指著米凱眼睛下方的臉頰,屠夫學徒站在原地顫抖。
That was my lady's sister you were hitting, do you know that?
剛才你打的是我這位小姐的妹妹,你知不知道?
A bright bud of blood blossomed where his sword pressed into Mycah's flesh, and a slow red line trickled down the boy's cheek.
一朵殷紅的血花在劍刺入的地方綻放,男孩的臉上緩緩流下一道紅線。
Stop it! Arya screamed. She grabbed up her fallen stick.
住手!艾莉亞尖叫,隨即一把抓起剛才掉落的木棍。
Sansa was afraid. Arya, you stay out of this.
珊莎好害怕。艾莉亞,你別插手。
I won't hurt him...much, Prince Joffrey told Arya, never taking his eyes off the butcher's boy.
我不會把他…傷得太厲害。喬佛里王子告訴艾莉亞,他的視線自始至終沒離開屠夫的小徒弟。
Arya went for him.
艾莉亞朝他撲去。
Sansa slid off her mare, but she was too slow. Arya swung with both hands.
珊莎見狀急忙跳下馬,但已經太遲了。艾莉亞雙手握住木棒。

背景介紹:
《權力的游戲》是一部中世紀史詩奇幻題材的電視連續劇。該劇以美國作家喬治·R·R·馬丁的奇幻巨作《冰與火之歌》七部曲為基礎改編創作,由大衛·貝尼奧夫和丹尼爾·威斯編劇、HBO電視網推出。喬治·雷蒙德·理查德·馬丁是歐美奇幻小說大師。馬丁的作品主要以人物為關注點,描寫細膩豐富,突破了幻想文學界固有的創作模式,多次引領閱讀潮流。由于馬丁的輝煌成就,他被譽為美國的托爾金和新世紀的海明威。從1989年開始,馬丁淡出文學界,轉而投身演藝界發展,1996年他才重返文壇而開始奇幻文學的創作,處女作便是《權力的游戲》,即為《冰與火之歌》的首部曲?!稒嗔Φ挠螒颉犯Τ霰隳孟铝薆ritish Fantasy Society、 世界奇幻獎和星云獎年度最佳幻想作品提名,在非官方的不記名奇幻作品投票中,《冰與火之歌》儼然已經可以和《魔戒》平起平坐,作者網站的訪問量也是和斯蒂芬·金、J.K.羅琳等不相上下,其受歡迎的程度可見一斑。喬治馬丁被時代雜志評選為2011年影響世界的一百人之一。