Situation 2: Breakfast
場景2:早餐
The coffee smells great. Is that bagel ready? I'm straving.
這咖啡聞起來味道棒極了。百吉餅好了嗎?我餓了
It's ready just like it always is and just like I told you it would be.
已經象以前一樣準備好了,正如我告訴你它好了一樣。
What would I do without you? You're the best.
沒有你我將怎么辦?你是最好的
(Take a sip of coffee.)
喝了一小口咖啡。
And this coffee is pretty good, too.
并且這個咖啡味道也很好
We both know you just like me for my cooking.
我們都知道,你只不過喜歡我的廚藝。
That's not so. In fact, I'm the one who made dinner of the last two nights.
不是這樣。實際上,我是為最后兩個晚上做晚餐的人
Oh yeah. I guess that means it's my turn tonight.
哦。我猜那意味著今天晚上輪到我了
Only if you want to.
只要你愿意
I don't mind cooking once a day,
我不介意一天做一次飯,
especially when the weather is nice and I can barbecue
尤其是在天氣很好的時候,我可以吃燒烤的野餐
Okay, but let's get back to breafast; can I get you anything else?
好的,先吃早餐吧;你還想一些別的什么嗎?
A little more coffee would be
再來一點咖啡最好了,
with a little more sugar in it this time, please.
這次請多加一點糖
Sure. Do you want another bagel or some fruit?
好的。你還想再要一些百吉餅或者蔬菜嗎?
No, thanks. I'm just not that hungry in the morning.
不了,謝謝。我早晨的時候沒有那樣餓。
You know that.
你知道的
I know, but I was reading in a magazine .
我知道,但是我在雜志上看到,
that breakfast is the most important meal of the day
早餐是一天中最重要的
I've heard that too, but I just can't force myself to eat when
我也聽說過。但是,
I'm not hungry.
我不能在不餓的時候強迫自己吃。
You could eat it around ten when you get home.
十點左右,你餓了就可以吃它。
That's a great idea. I always regret not .
那真是個好主意。。
eating breakfast right at ten o'clock
我經常在十點鐘的時候后悔沒有吃早餐
What shall I make?
我要準備什么呢?
How about a beer?
啤酒怎么樣?
James, be serious.
嚴肅一點
Okay, how about an apple and some cheese?
好,那么一個蘋果和一些奶酪怎么樣?
That's better. Just give me a minute to get it packed.
那好。給我一點時間將它們打包。
Take your time, I'm still early.
不急,我還早著呢!