Situation 21: Talking to Older Brother
場景 21: 與哥哥談話
(Sam and Robert finish using the internet and begin to talk.)
(瑟姆和羅勃特結束使用網絡后開始談話.)
Sam, I really like this girl Michelle.
瑟姆,我真的很喜歡米舍這個女孩.
What should I do?
我該怎么辦?
Don't tell her you like her.
別告訴她你喜歡她.
If you tell a girl you like her, then she won't like you.
如果你告訴一個女孩你喜歡她,那么她就不會喜歡你了.
And don't be too nice to her.
不要對她太好了.
If you are too nice to her, then she won't like you either.
如果你對她太好,那么她也不會喜歡你.
But I like her.
但是我喜歡她.
How can I be mean to her?
我該怎么向她表示呢?
You don't have to be mean to her,
你不需要向她表示,
just don't be nice either.
也不要對她太好.
But if I'm not nice to her she might like another boy.
但是如果我對她不好,她可能會愛上別的男孩.
You don't know anything about girls.
你對女孩一無所知.
She will like you even if you are not always nice to her.
就算你不是一直對她好她也會喜歡你的.
But I was going to buy her some flowers tomorrow.
但是我打算明天給她買一些花.
Should I not?
我不應該嗎?
No, that's fine.
不,可以.
You should buy her flowers tomorrow.
你明天應該給她買一些花.
Just don't buy her flowers every day.
只是不要每天都給她買花.
Don't worry.
別擔心.
I don't have enough money to buy her flowers every day.
我沒有那么多的錢去每天給她買花.
Well, even if you had all the money in the world,
即使你有世界上所有的錢,
it's not a good idea to be too nice to girls.
對女孩太好不是個好主意.
If you ask dad he'll tell you the same thing.
如果你問爸爸他也會這么說的.
So what should I do tomorrow?
那么我明天該怎么做?
Buy her the flowers, but then don't talk to her too much.
給她買一些花,但是不要和她說太多.
Can I talk to her after school?
放學后我能和她講話嗎?
Sure, but not before that.
當然,但是那之前不要.
Okay, I'll give her the flowers in the morning,
好的,我明天早上給她買花,
and then talk to her after practice.
然后訓練后和她講話.
(Sam begins to yawn.)
(瑟姆開始打哈欠.)
Sam, are you tired?
瑟姆,你累了嗎?
Yeah, let's go to bed.
是啊,我們睡吧.
Okay. Good night. See you tomorrow.
好的.晚安.明天見.
Good night.
晚安.