Situation 20: The Internet
場景 20: 網絡
(While their father and mother are watching the news,
(他們的父母看新聞的時候,
Robert and Sam get ready to go into their room to use the interent.)
(羅勃特和瑟姆準備到房間里去使用網絡.)
Dad, Robert and I are going to go use the computer, okay?
爸爸,羅勃特和我想去用一下電腦,可以嗎?
Yes, but don't stay up too late.
好的,但是不要睡得太晚.
Don't worry, we'll go to bed by eleven o'clock.
不用擔心,我們11點就會睡覺的.
Come on Robert, let's go.
來吧,羅勃特,我們走.
Okay. Good night mom, good night dad.
好的.晚安媽媽,晚安爸爸.
Good night Robert. Good night Sam.
晚安羅勃特.晚安 瑟姆.
(Sam and Robert go into their room.)
(瑟姆和羅勃特來到他們的房間.)
Robert, let's play games.
羅勃特,我們來玩游戲吧.
No. I want to learn about foreign countries like Samoa and Korea.
不.我想學習一下外國,比如說瑟牟爾和韓國.
What?! Are you crazy?
什么?!你瘋了嗎?
Okay, let's talk to girls in a chat room.
好吧,我們進聊天室和女生聊聊天.
No. I want to study.
不.我想學習.
Sam, the interent isn't only for games and girls, it's for learning too.
瑟姆,網絡不僅僅是游戲和女生,它同樣也可以學習.
I know that, but girls and games are more fun than studying.
我知道,但是女生和游戲比學習有趣的多.
I konw.
我知道.
No you don't. How would you know anything about girls?
不你不知道.你怎么會知道女生的事情呢?
You've never had a girlfriend.
你從來沒有過女朋友.
Yes I have. I have a girlfriend now.
不,我有.我現在有女朋友了.
Really?
真的?
Yes, her name is Michelle and she's coming here for dinner on Sunday .
是的,她叫米舍,她星期天會來這吃晚飯.
First, let's play a few games and then talk about your girlfriend.
我們先玩一些游戲,然后再談談你的女朋友.
Okay, but you have to promise that you'll talk to me when we finish the games.
好的,但是你必須保證我們玩完游戲后你會和我說.
I promise.
我保證.