凱瑟琳.詹金斯是目前唱碟銷售最高的女次高音歌手。她成為首位在同年里連續兩次登上銷售排行榜第一名的英國女歌手。同時凱瑟琳.詹金斯也成為了首位兩度獲得英國古典音樂頒獎典禮獎項的女古典音樂歌手。此次訪談她談到自己的新專輯《This Is Christmas》。Back now with a real favorite of ours,
感謝仍然守候我們的節目,我們迎來了真正喜歡的人,
Katherine Jenkins with us.
歡迎凱瑟琳·詹金斯。
Throughout the “dancing with the stars” run of hers, however, this morning, bringing a lot holiday cheer to the show.
縱觀整個《與星共舞》節目她都是獨領風騷,但是,今天早上,她帶給這個節目很多歡樂。
Remarkable voice. You’re gonna hear it in just a moment.
非凡的聲音。你一會兒就會聽到。
She sold 7 million albums worldwide.
她賣出了全球700萬張專輯。
Has a new album out for the holidays.
而在這個假期時間也有一張新專輯問世。
It’s called This is Christmas in stores now.
它的名字是《這就是圣誕節》而且現在已經擺在了商店的櫥窗里。
Here to discuss it.
我們在這里要討論的就是它。
There is something I was wondering.
有一些我想知道的。
You recorded this in June.
你是6月份錄制的。
I did.
是的。
So do you have to find your emotional center somehow?
所以你是如何找到自己的情感中心的?
I was recording it in Malta, in kind of extreme heat in June.
我在馬耳他錄制的時候,當時6月天氣有點極其熱。
And I had a vocal booth you know transformed into Santa’s grotto beside a big Christmas tree,I, fairy lights for the Christmas and I turned on the air conditioner on full-blast, so I felt cold.
而我的聲音你知道要變成圣誕老人,在大圣誕樹旁邊,而圣誕節要打開彩燈;所以我就將空調開到最大,而后我覺得很冷。
It worked out?
最后解決了嗎?
It worked out. I’ve got in the mood.
非常成功。我現在踏實了。
Being Welsh, of course this I’m sure touches you especially.
威爾士,當然我肯定這個特別觸動你。
What's gonna be like seven or eight months?
像七或八月是什么樣子?
I think it’s just really exciting back in UK.
我認為回到英國真正令人興奮。
Everybody is just thrilled over this news.
每個人對于這條新聞都很興奮。
It’s nice that it comes up with Christmas.
它很好,它讓人想到圣誕節。
So no I’m very, very happy for them. It’s lovely.
所以我非常為他們高興。非常可愛。
Indeed, it is, a gift for us all.
事實上,它是一個為我們所有人而準備的禮物。