比爾.奧雷利,福克斯電視臺新聞頻道著名主持人。他與大衛在政治上意見不一,但在友好的“頂拳”后他們會達成一致意見嗎?
We sent the seal team 6 and they get Osama Bin Laden, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
我們派出海豹突擊隊第6分隊而他們抓到了奧薩馬•本•拉登,就是這樣的,沒錯。
the Republicans never got around to do, it slipped lower, lower, lower on the Republican agenda, am I right so far?
而共和黨人卻從未著手去做,一直在降低,在共和黨的議程內一而再再而三拖欠,到目前為止我說的對嗎?
I’m not sure about that.
對于這點我不太確定。
But you know.
但你是知道的。
Seal team 6 got them on their own. OK?
海豹突擊隊第6分隊自己做到的。對嗎?
All right, but you know, at some point, George Bush said I don’t really think about.
好吧,但是你知道,在某些時候,喬治•布什稱我不會認真考慮。
I’m not certain if that’s true.
我不確定那是否是真的。
I don’t think he put the god into the word.
我不認為他用了上帝的詞。
He, we got on videotapes, but he said it, he, see, did say that.
他,我們上了錄像帶,但是他的確說過,看到沒,確實那樣說。
Ok, so we’re together so far?
好的,所以我們在一起?
Come on, come on, hey, come on, come on, get in here again.
來吧,來吧,嘿,來吧,來吧,再到這里來。
Come on, Bill. Come on, I’ll tell you, my job is getting harder by the minute.
來吧,比爾。來吧,我要告訴你,我的工作是越來越難做了。
While Detroit was a win for the Obama administration, the cylinder and the new green stuff is a big loss for them because nothing has come of it, so it’s very tight, look.
雖然底特律因為奧巴馬政府而勝利,而圓筒和綠東西是一個大損失,因為都沒有任何獲得,所以非常緊張。
Everybody understand.
每個人都明白。
The cylinder thing of course.
當然是圓筒的事。
You kind of agree over there.
你有點同意。
There are particulars that they don’t represent it as being black and white as you suggest.
那是獨特的,它們并不代表像你的建議那樣的黑色和白色。
Ok, let me see him, let me see him.
好吧,讓我看看他,讓我看看他。
I have to go upstairs in my, right?
我要去樓上,對嗎?
In my, are they upstairs? They’re upstairs, Bill.
在我,他們搬到樓上去嗎? 他們會上樓的,比爾。
We’ll go up back to Detroit. Get it, come on. Just give me.
我們將回底特律。了解了,來吧。
All right, oh, yeah, yeah.Big deal, everybody.
好吧,是的,是的。這可是每個人的大事件。