科幻喜劇片《黑衣人3》主演威爾.史密斯訪談中告訴大衛當一名烏克蘭記者試圖親吻他時究竟發生了什么事!到底發生了什么呢?本期訪談為您揭秘。
I saw this footage someplace in Years some places, in some place there is a guy, you beat up a guy that was trying to hug you.
我看到這個鏡頭,在近年來的一些地方,在一些地方有個家伙,你痛打了他是因為那個家伙想擁抱你。
I didn't beat up a guy.hhaha, in boston?no, no we.
我并沒有痛打一個家伙。哈哈,是在波士頓嗎?不,不,那不是我們。
What was the guy, where were you first of all?
那個家伙是什么來頭,是你首先挑起事端的嗎?
I was we were in moscow, we were doing this going to.
我,我們當時正在莫斯科,我們正準備去做些事情。
What was the guy doing?
那個家伙是干什么的?
We're doing a interview, right? and he says said, man, you know,right?
我們正在做一次采訪,是這樣嗎?他說,你認識這個人,對嗎?
Yes, he's a reporter. he says 'I'm one of your the biggest fans', you know, 'can I have a hug,please?'.
是的,他是一名記者。他說“我是你的最大的粉絲之一,你明白的,我能擁抱你嗎?”。
So I go to give this joke journalist a hug, and he liked trys to lean in to like kiss me.
所以我給這個玩笑記者一個擁抱,而他好像要想要吻我。
Right.you know,and then first of all, how much.
是的。你知道,然后首先,之后之類的事情就這樣發生了。
It's just awkward, have an awkward day,hahahhahhahahah
這是非常尷尬,非常尷尬的一天,哈哈。
I can see what where it went with me to. but what kind of a journalist, or here is my thing,yeah
我明白事情的發展。但是究竟是怎樣的一位新聞記者,這是我想要知道的。
You know,I am Dan Rather dan whether, I am gonna going to see if I can kiss people how can ya kiss me, boy.
你知道,我是丹·拉瑟,是否,我要去弄明白我是否可以隨便親吻人們,我會怎樣親吻你呢,小子。
Yeah, you know.but what is that there.
是啊,你知道的。但是,這就是問題所在。
I don't know. that's why they would say any like oh no, we were sorry, you know, it was just a hitch dick,you know.
我不知道。這就是為什么他們會說任何像哦不,我們很抱歉,你知道,這只是占了便宜一樣,你知道的。
Yeah.you know, and I said that's why his ass got stuck,you know
是的。你知道,我說,這就是為什么他的屁股被堵住的原因,你明白我的意思。
注:聽力文本來源于普特