康納·歐布萊恩,著名脫口秀節目主持人,從1933年起,當家主持脫口秀節目,主持風格活潑、無厘頭,深受全球觀眾喜愛,曾14次提名艾美獎。13年來,這是他首次出現在大衛的節目中,而談論最多的還是杰.雷諾,他也是美國著名的脫口秀節目主持人。
Thank you!
謝謝你們!
Welcome back!
歡迎回來!
How are you?
你好嗎?
Welcome back!
歡迎回來!
I think the longer we just sit here, the more uncomfortable that will makes Jay.
我認為我們坐在這里的時間越長,就越會使杰感到不舒服。
You know, Jay is watching right now, you know, he is getting live-feed satellite truck right now.
你知道,杰倫現在正在收看,你知道,他現在正坐在衛星卡車里。
He is watching every second, they won't gonna happy, he will pack in soon.
他觀察著每一秒,他們不會快樂,他將很快打包行李。
Forgive me for making this all about me, but that’s what kind of I can do, I was delighted by everything that’ve happen except they said that you losing your job.
原諒與我有關的所有這一切,但那是我能做的,我很高興已經發生的一切,當然除了他們說你失去你的工作外。
I won’t tell you,I will tell you this is the honestly only consolation I took during that period were you’ve happy,
我不會告訴你,我會誠實的告訴你這是在那段你快樂的時間中唯一的慰藉,
it was really…it was really…
這是真的…真的很…
I’m very sorry.
我很抱歉。
I did, I found this is…this is sometimes they seems tad unhappy in his life, and if this bring you some measure of joy then help my career.
我也是,我發現這是…有時他們似乎對他的生活有點不滿,如果這給你帶來某種程度的快樂,那么也會對我的職業生涯有所幫助。
You know we first met is the golden television really.
你知道我們第一次相遇真的是黃金檔電視節目。
The period when I lost my show, the greatest weekend of period for you, it’s the Golden Asian broadcast.
在我失去了自己節目的那段時間中,因為你們周末才變得最偉大,它就是黃金亞洲廣播。
That’s right.
這是對的。
注:聽力文本來源于普特