Are you fighting the hands of time to get a younger look?
你一直在為了自己更年輕點而努力嗎?
If going under the knife is just not your cup of tea, try Pilates.
如果挨刀不是你的專長,那就試試看普拉提。
Instructor Linda Ferrell says it's like the fountain of youth.
教導員琳達稱那就像是不老泉。
"Pilates is all about developing core strength in the trunk and this helps promote a healthy spine.
"普拉提是關于發展身體內部軀干的核心力量,這有助于促進脊椎的健康發展。
It's about learning how to breathe deeply to reduce stress and it's about learning how to strengthen the muscles but you also look fantastic."
學習如何深呼吸來減輕工作壓力,這是學習如何加強肌肉使你看上去非常棒。"
And that's exactly how 54-year-old Yvonne Martin feels.
而這就是54歲的伊芳·馬丁的感覺。
She's been doing Pilates for over five years.
她堅持做普拉提已有5年。
And says she's noticed youthful changes.
她稱已經注意到自己她年輕的變化。
"I feel about 20. I'm standing straighter, I'm taller.
"我感覺就像20歲。我能站得更直,我好像越來越高。
I feel like my muscles, my whole body's longer, my waist is really tight, my abs are incredible.
我覺得我的肌肉,我的整個身體被拉長,我的腰很緊,我的身體狀態令人難以置信。
I have to say, they are pretty good.
我不得不說,這非常不錯。
And I think it's due to the Pilates work."
并且我認為這是由于普拉提起效的結果。"
So how can you get these anti-ageing results too?
你怎樣才能得到這些抗衰老的結果?
Linda has some suggestions.
琳達有一些建議。
Thinking of liposuction? Linda says "No need".
還在考慮什么吸脂術之類的?琳達表示"不需要。"
I have a wonderful exercise called Heel Beats.
我有一個絕妙稱為節奏跟的鍛煉。
We do it lying on the stomach and it actually helps lift your butt.
我們把胃放平而實際上這對抬高你的臀部很有幫助。
And my students love it because while they are doing it, they actually feel their butts lifting and they feel those muscles working.
我的學生喜愛這個運動,因為當他們正在做,他們實際上感到臀部提升,他們感到這些肌肉在運動。
Think you need a breast lift? Think again.
認為你需要一個乳房提高嗎?再想想。
The first thing I like to do is get people to stand up and to open up in here and then I offer two wonderful exercises.
我首先想做的是讓更多的人站起來,打開自己,然后我在這里提供兩個絕佳的練習。
One is called chest expansion, no pun intended.
一個叫做胸部擴張,沒有雙關之意。
And the other is swan dive which works on opening the chest and strengthening the muscles in the back, which is so important to prevent that slumping.
另一個是天鵝下潛,用來擴胸和加強在后面的肌肉,這很重要,能防止衰退。
Need a tummy tuck? No way! I worked with a Pilates course exercise which is really wonderful.
需要腹部除皺嗎?根本不用!我用普拉提課程的訓練,也能達到相應效果,簡直太妙了。
You simply pull your belly button in and lift up like wearing a little corset.
你只需把你的肚臍扣往里收,并像穿了緊身胸衣一樣抬高。
You have a flatter belly and a narrower waistline.
這樣你就會有扁平的腹部和更細的腰身。
Linda says age doesn't matter.
琳達稱年齡不是問題。
You can start your Pilates workout at any point in your life.
你能在任何時候在你的生活中開始自己的普拉提訓練。
And with two to three days a week, you sure start seeing and feeling a difference.
一個星期兩到三天,你會明顯感到不同。
I'm E.D Hill, FOX NEWS.
福克斯新聞,E.D希爾報道。
注:聽力文本來源于普特