Neil Patrick Harris. Hi.
尼爾·帕特里克·哈里斯。嗨。
All right. Um, so and now, because you do magic, and now you are doing mind stuff?
好的。嗯,那么現在,因為你要展現魔法,你現在做些心靈的魔法?
Well, you know, I've been on the show before and you always asked me to do some sort of fun trick for you.
嗯,你知道,我一直在展示之前,你總是讓我做一些有趣的魔術。
I like them.
我很喜歡它們。
A jurk swords once.
一次插一柄劍。
I chopped my own head off once.
我一次剁掉自己的腦袋。
Yes, we got lots of blurry about that.
是的,我們會感到血肉模糊。
Sorry, kids. What we did, so, look at that.
對不起,孩子們。我們做了什么,所以,看看這個。
That's actually a picture of it.
這實際上是一種照片。
That's the before.
以前有過這個把戲。
Don't show the actor.
別顯示給演員。
This actor believe actually get people going.
這個演員實際上讓人們去相信。
I can't believe you cut his head off.
我不敢相信你砍了他的腦袋。
People really tell we cut his head off.
人們確實告訴我們砍下他的腦袋。
Magic hilarious. So I thought I would do some mental magic stuff that's safe.
這就是魔術的魅力。所以我想做一些精神魔法,而這肯定是安全的。
But I've been working on, you know, amazing priscan that all things can do things with their minds.
但是我一直在忙,你知道,很多人都可以用意念做事。
I don't like heroes.
我不喜歡英雄。
And So, I started practicing with like a spoon.
所以,我開始用一個湯匙練習。
You can actually watch very closely, ready?
實際上你會看的很真實,準備好了嗎?
I don't fall for that one.
我不會那么容易就掉的。
You don't fall for that one. I now tell you why because this spoon has a hinge, see?
你別掰斷了。我現在告訴你為什么,因為這勺子有一個鉸鏈,看到了嗎?
That's right. I don't fall for that one.
沒錯。我不是那么容易就掉的。
There's actually, I actually have a better one.
實際上,我確實有一個更好的。
Now, this is a good stuff.
現在,這是一個好東西。
All right.
好的。
I packed a light lunch. Get it?
我打包了一頓午餐。明白了嗎?
No, this is a light bulb. Just a regular light bulb as you can see.
不,這只是一只燈泡。只做一只普通燈泡,就像你所看到的。
You wanna touch it? (Yes.) See it's real.
你想摸嗎?(是的。) 看到它是真的。
Nothing's crazy about it. (OK.)All right, you guys has on this.
沒有很奇怪的東西。(好了好了。)好吧,你們現在手上有了。
What? How did you do that? How did you do that? It's freaking me out.
什么?你是怎么做到的?你是怎么做到的?我根本不知道。
The illuminated light bulb.
這些發光的燈泡。
注:聽力文本來源于普特