Situation 3: Going to School
場景 3: 上學
Michael finishes his breakfast and then walks to the bus stop.
邁克爾吃完早餐,然后走到汽車站.
A little while later a school bus comes and he gets on it.
一會兒以后,一輛校車開了過來,他上了車.
On the bushe meets his friend, Andy)
在車上,他碰到了他的朋友,安迪)
Andy, how are you?
安迪,你好?
Huh?
哦?
No, not "Huh?"
不,不要"哦?"
You should say, "What?"
你應該說,"什么?"
What?
什么?
That's better.
那樣好多了.
Let's speak in English.
我們用英語交談吧.
Okay, but why?
好的,但是為什么呢?
Well, my mom decided that the best way to learn English is
嗯,我媽媽決定學英語的最好方法
to practice it all the time.
是時刻練習.
Everybody knows that.
每個人都知道.
Yes, everybody knows it,
是的,每個人都知道,
but nobody does it.
但是沒有人去做.
So we are going to do it.
所以我們來做.
It sounds like a good idea.
聽起來是個好主意.
It's a great idea.
是個好主意.
Maybe we should tell our friendsand teachers about it.
也許我們該把這事告訴我們的朋友和老師.
Maybe.
也許.
But we should think about it first.
但是首先我們應該考慮一下.
You're right.
你是對的.
Let's think about it before we decide.
在我們決定之前我們先考慮一下.
What are you doing at lunch time?
你午餐時間會干什么?
I don't know. Why?
我不知道.怎么了?
We can talk about it more then.
到時我們能談一些.
That's a good idea.
好主意.
Let's talk about it more at lunch time.
我們午餐的時候多談一些