Situation 2: Eating Breakfast
場景 2: 吃早餐
Michael goes into the kitchenand sits down at the table.
邁克爾來到廚房坐在桌子旁邊.
His mom and dad are already there.)
他的爸爸和媽媽已經準備好了.)
Michael, what do you want for breakfast?
邁克爾,你早餐想吃什么?
I would like some cereal, please.
我想吃一些谷類食物.
Cereal?
谷類食物?
Wouldn't you still be hungry?
你難道不會感到餓嗎?
Dad, you're speaking English, too?
爸爸你也在講英語?
Yes, your mother said it would help you.
是的,你媽媽說這會對你有幫助.
So I am speaking English, too.
所以我也在講英語.
It feels strange speaking English to you, Dad.
爸爸你講英語有些奇怪.
Don't worry abour that.
不要擔心那個.
What you should worry about is your breakfast.
你應該擔心的是你的早餐.
How can you eat only cereal?
你怎么能只吃谷類食物?
It is not only cereal.
不僅僅是谷類食物.
He will be eating it with milk.
他會和牛奶一起吃.
Yeah, Dad.
是的,爸爸.
I will be having milk and cereal.
我會吃牛奶和谷類食物.
That doesn't matter.
沒有用.
I don't think only milk and cereal is enough.
我認為僅僅吃牛奶和谷類食物是不夠的.
You also need to eat some rice and kimchi.
你還需要吃一些米飯和泡菜.
Dad, young people don't like kimchi for breakfast.
爸爸,年青人早餐不喜歡吃泡菜.
Yes, dear, you know Michael doesn't like spicy food in the morning.
是的,親愛的,你知道邁克兒早上不喜歡吃辣的食物.
When I was young,
我小的時候,
we ate kimchi three times a day and liked it.
我們一天吃三次泡菜而且很喜歡吃.
And if I don't eat riceI would be still hungry.
如果我不吃米飯,我仍然會感到餓.
You always say that, Dad.
你總是那樣說,爸爸.
But Grandpa saidyou only liked bread and chocolate.
但是爺爺說,你只喜歡面包和巧克力.
That's not true.
那不是真的.
Well, that's what grandpa said.
但是,那是爺爺說的.
Michael, it is seven-thirty.
邁克爾,7:30了.
You will be late.
你要遲到了.
Okay, let me eat this cereal,
好的,讓我吃了這個食物,
and then I'll catch the bus at seven-forty-five.
然后7:45我去趕車.
Hurry up.
快點.
And tomorrow you should eat some lice.
明天你應該吃一些米飯.
Dad, That's not right.
爸爸,那是錯的
It's "rice" with an "R",
"米飯"是以"R"開頭,
not "lice" with an "L".
不是以"L"開頭.
And, I'll eat some rice today.
還有,我今天會吃米飯.
You will?
你會嗎?
Good. Here, have some right now.
好的.現在,吃一些.
No, Dad, I'll eat it for lunch and dinner.
不,爸爸,我午餐和晚餐會吃.
I just don't like it for breakfast.
我就是不想把它當成早飯.
All right. You win.
好吧.你贏了.