日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 品牌英語聽力 > 走遍美國 > 正文

走遍美國:第61集 A Big Fish in a Little Pond ACT I

編輯:alex ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

I really like this one Susan. Do you?

我真的很喜歡這一件,你呢?
Turn around, Michelle. Let me see the back of it.
轉過去一下 Michelle。讓我看看它的背面。
I like it a lot. It fits well.
我非常喜歡。它很合身。
It doesn't need any alterations. We must've bought the right size.
不需作任何修改。我們一定是買對了尺寸。
I like the color. She looks good in blue.
我喜歡這顏色。她穿藍色的很好看。
I like blue, too, Daddy.
我也喜歡藍色的,爸爸。
Try on the skirt and blouse outfit, Michelle
試試上衣和裙子的那一套吧,米歇爾.
the one that Daddy wanted you to wear.
爸爸要你穿的那一套。
OK.
好的。
Michelle has been a different kid since we've been married.
自從我們結婚之后,米歇爾變成另一個人了。
She's never been happier.
她從來沒有像現在這樣快樂過。
And I've never been happier, Harry.
我也從來沒有這樣快樂過,哈里。
I love her very much. She's been a joy.
我很愛她。她是個討人喜歡的孩子。
We're very lucky, the three of us and becoming part of the Stewart family, too.
我們非常幸運,我們三個… 而且成為 斯圖爾特家庭的一份子。
We couldn't ask for anything more, could we?
我們再沒什么可求的了,對嗎?
Well...
嗯……
Well...? Could we ask for anything more?
嗯……?我們還有什么可求的?
Well... we...
嗯……我們……
How do you like it, Daddy?
你覺得怎樣,爸爸?
It's my favorite outfit.
這是我喜歡的那一套。
It's good for every day. It will be good for school, Michelle.
這套衣服每天都可以穿。它適合上學時穿,米歇爾 。
I like it, too. I always like skirts that go like this.
我也喜歡它。我一直喜歡像這樣飄動的裙子。
Do you want to see the winter jacket on me, Susan?
想看看我穿上冬季的夾克怎樣嗎,蘇珊?
Yes, I do. Change back into your jeans, and put on the new winter jacket we bought today.
是的,我想看看。換回你的牛仔, 也把我們今天買的冬季夾克穿上。
OK.
好的。
What did you mean by well ...?
你說 嗯……的意思是什么?
You had something on your mind when I said we couldn't ask for anything more.
在我說我們再沒什么可求的了的時候,你顯然有話要說。
Is everything all right?
一切都好嗎?
Everything is fine, Michelle.
一切都好,米歇爾。
Let's take a look at the winter jacket. Come on over here, honey.
讓我們看看冬季夾克。到這兒來,親愛的。
It's kind of warm.
它很暖和。
It is. That's why we bought it for you.
是的。這就是我們買給你的原因。
This will be a perfect jacket for the wintertime when it's very cold out.
冬天外面很冷的時候,這一件夾克就很合適。
But it's kind of small also. We must've bought the wrong size.
但它也有點小了。我們一定買錯了尺寸。
Looks like we should've bought a bigger one.
看來我們應該買一件大些的。
I guess we'll have to exchange it, too.
我想我們還得去換一件。
I'm sure the store has others.
我相信那家店一定還有其它的尺寸。
I look silly! It is too small!
我看來很滑稽!它太小!
You're growing so fast, Michelle.
你長得太快了,米歇爾。
Can I take it off? I'm hot!
我可以脫掉嗎?我好熱!
Sure. Put it back in your room, and we'll hang everything up later.
當然。將它放回你的房間,過一會兒我們來一件件收起來。
Well, are you going to tell me what's on your mind, Harry?
好了,你要不要告訴我你在想什么, 哈里?
I have been offered a job with a major accounting company in Los Angeles. I have been offered a job with a major accounting company in Los Angeles.
有一家大會計公司提供我一個工作,在洛杉磯。有一家大會計公司提供我一個工作,在洛杉磯。
Los Angeles? That's a big decision.
這可是個大決定。
I know. It will also affect you and your job, if we decide to go.
我知道。假如我們決定去的話,也會影響到你和你的工作。
Wow! It sure will. But first tell me about the job, Harry.
喔!當然會。但首先告訴我是什么樣的工作,哈里?
If it's a good one, then we'll make it work for us.
假如它是個好工作,我們就順水推舟。
I have a client in the garment business, on Seventh Avenue.
我有個客戶在第七大道從事成衣生意。
I do his taxes every year.
我每年為他處理稅務。
He has a big sales office in Los Angeles, and the company in Los Angeles that does his major accounting work is looking for an executive.And he recommended me.
他在洛杉磯有一個大的銷售辦事處, 而且公司就在洛杉磯承辦主要會計工作。他們正在物色一位主管。他推薦了我。
That's wonderful, Harry.
那太棒了,哈里。
Yes, but it would mean that we'd have to move to L.A.
是的。但這意味著我們必須搬到洛杉磯?
What about the salary?
薪水怎么樣?
The real discussion comes tomorrow.
明天才會正式商談。
Susan, I don't plan to make any decisions Susan,until I have a chance to talk with you about it.
我不打算做決定,蘇珊,除非我有機會跟你談過。
I understand, Harry.
我了解,哈里。
And I don't have to make a quick decision.
而且我也不需要很快下決定。
They know that I'm married and that I have a family.
他們知道我結婚了,有一個家。
Well, there's a lot to think about.
噢,有許多事需要考慮。
If it's a good job, then I've got to do some thinking about my career opportunities in Los Angeles.
假如它是個好工作,那么我就必須考慮考慮 我在洛杉磯的事業機會。
Is everything OK?
一切都好嗎?
Yes, honey.
是的,親愛的。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 決定,決策

 
garment ['gɑ:mənt]

想一想再看

n. 衣服
vt. 給 ... 披上衣服,覆上

聯想記憶
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
executive [ig'zekjutiv]

想一想再看

adj. 行政的,決策的,經營的,[計算機]執行指令

 
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交換,兌換,交易所
v. 交換,兌換,交

 
blouse [blauz]

想一想再看

n. 女襯衫

聯想記憶
affect [ə'fekt]

想一想再看

vt. 影響,作用,感動

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 求职者| 陶飞霏| 红河谷演员表| 女生把人吃到胃里消化第一视角| 美国伦理女兵1| 啼笑姻缘| 洛可希佛帝| 上门女婿电影完整版免费| 国产老阿姨| land of the lost| 色在线播放| 苏晓电视剧叫什么名字的| 以一当百| 八哥图库图谜| 女生被打屁股的视频| 天安城门怎样画帅气| 玫瑰的故事剧照| 荒笛子简谱| 女八路被鬼子抓了受刑| 意大利人在俄罗斯的奇遇| 科洛弗| 桥梁工程师职称论文| 街头霸王 1994 尚格·云顿| 辰巳ゆい| 小敏家| 借种电影| 听说 电影| 武林外传一共多少集| 美女比基尼游泳视频大全高清| 抖音火山版| 非你不可西班牙正版| 10000个常用人名| 伤残等级1-10标准图| 夕雾| 工会基层组织选举工作条例| 6套电影频道节目表| 《僵尸道长》林正英| 秋天 课文| 肚子上拨罐能减肥吗| 郑洋| 黄视频在线播放|