相關專題:
ACT III
I love my school. I have so many good friends there now. 我喜歡我的學校。我現在有那么多好朋友在那兒。
I wouldn't miss a day even if I were really sick. 即使我真的病了也不想錯過一天。
Come and sit down for a minute, Michelle. 過來坐一會兒, Michelle 。
I'd like to talk to you about something. 我想跟你談一件事。
Something important. 一件重要的事。
What's wrong, Susan? 有什么問題嗎,Susan?
Oh, there's nothing wrong, Michelle. 噢,沒什么,Michelle。
But your daddy and I are talking about something 但你爸爸和我正在討論一件事
that I'd like your opinion about. 我需要你的意見。
I know. I heard you talking about it 我知道。我聽到你們談論的那件事
the other night when I was trying on my new clothes. 也就是我試新衣服的那天晚上。
It's about moving to Los Angeles. 是關于搬家到Los Angeles的事。
You're right. How do you feel about it? 說對了。你覺得怎么樣?
Well, I really wouldn't want to move, but ... 噢,我實在不愿意搬家,但是…
But? 但是什么?
But if you and Daddy wanted to, 但是假如你和爸爸想搬的,
I guess you know what's best for the family and for me. 我猜想你們一定知道怎樣做對整個家庭和我是最有利的。
That's very considerate of you, Michelle. 真會體諒別人,Michelle。
But what about your friends? 但你的朋友怎么辦?
I'd miss them a lot, 我會非常想念他們,
but I know what it feels like to miss someone. 但我知道想念一個人是什么樣的滋味。
Honey, we don't have to move 親愛的,我們將不搬
if you're not going to be happy about it. 假如你會因為這種事而不快樂的話。
Does Daddy want to move? 爸爸想要搬嗎?
I think so. He's going to tell us tonight about the job offer. 我想是這樣。他今天晚上會告訴我們關于那份工作的事。
Well, how was everybody's day today? 喂,今天各位過得怎么樣?
Michelle was chosen to do Michelle被挑選去
the school poster for the play this year. 做今年學校話劇的海報。
Congratulations, Michelle! That's something! 恭喜,Michelle!太好了!
And how was your day, Susan? 那你今天過得怎么樣, Susan?
I see you're in a good mood. 我看你心情很好。
Why don't you tell us about your day. 何不告訴我們你這一天過得如何?
I met with Bill York. 我與Bill York會面了。
It's OK to talk about it, Harry. 這件事可以攤開來談,Harry。
Michelle knows all about it. Michelle已經全知道了。
Really? 真的?
Really, Harry. 真的,Harry。
Michelle and I have all kinds of feelings Michelle和我感觸很多
about leaving New York, the family, and friends. 對于離開紐約的家人,朋友。
But if you think you should take the job, we're behind you. 但如果你認為你應該接受這份工作, 我們支持你。
What about Michelle's school? 那Michelle的學校怎么辦?
We'll move after the school term. 我們等這學期結束后再搬。
What about her new friends? 那她的新朋友?
I'll make new friends wherever we are as long as we're together. 只要我們能在一起無論在哪兒我都能交到新朋友。