97.Have You Been Here Before?
你以前來過這里嗎?
Scene 1
場景1
Joy :It's very kind of you to show me around.
喬伊:謝謝你帶我游覽。
Kelly:Not at all. What would you like to see first?
凱莉:不客氣。你想先看的嗎?
Joy :I really don't know.
喬伊:我真的不知道。
Kelly:Let's walk around the lake first, shall we?
凱莉:讓我們漫步于湖第一,好嗎?
Joy:Yes, that would be lovely.
喬伊:是的,那將是可愛的。
Kelly :Have you been here before?
凱莉:你以前來過這里嗎?
Joy:No, it's the first time I've been here.
喬伊:沒有,這是我第一次在這里。
Kelly:I will take you to Li River after walking around here.
凱莉:我將帶你去漓江在這里走。
Joy :That's wonderful ! I have heard the scene of Li River is beautifull
喬伊:好極了!我聽說過漓江的場景是美麗
Kelly :Yes , you'll be in a different world there.
凱莉:是的,你會在一個不同的世界。
Scene 2
場景2
Sam:How can I travel by air?
山姆:我怎么能坐飛機旅行嗎?
David:Have you traveled by air before?
大衛:你曾經坐過飛機嗎?
Sam : No, this is the first time.
山姆:沒有,這是第一次。
David: Let me tell you. First you must buy a ticket.
大衛:讓我告訴你。首先你必須買一張票。
Sam :Yes, I know.
山姆:是的,我知道。
David:Then you must go to the airport.
大衛:那么你必須去機場。
Sam :Is that all?
山姆:就這些嗎?
David :Not Yet. Listen to me. Don't forget to take your ID card with you.
大衛:沒有。聽我說。別忘了帶你的身份證卡你。
Sam :What's an ID card?
山姆:什么是身份證嗎?
David :Something Iike a passport.
大衛:一些要一張護照。
Sam :Can I board the plane now?
山姆:我可以登機嗎?
David :No, you also need a boarding pass.
大衛:不,你還需要一個登機牌。
Sam :Thank you. Now I know how to travel by air.
山姆:謝謝你。現在我知道如何坐飛機旅行。
WORD BANK
different adj.不同的
ID card身份證
passport n.護照
board v.上(船、車、飛機)
boarding pass登機牌