Just so you know,we are ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas.
告訴你們,我們為美國總統來自得克薩斯州這一點感到羞愧。
Just so you know, it's not that common. It doesn't happen to every guy and it is a big deal!
告訴你,這種情況并不常見;并不是每個男人都會有這樣的問題,這絕對是一件大事!
It's quite common. It happens to every guy.It's no big deal!
這很平常。每個人都會發生。不是什么大事!
You never told me Lincoln Borough is your brother.
你從來沒說過林肯·伯勒是你的哥哥。
Never came up.
從沒想過要說。
Right, I am curious that it's because my father the governor.
我只是有些好奇,你不討論是不是因為我父親——也就是州長——的關系。
He may not be the one pulling the switch, but you and I both know he has the power to grant clemency and he won't and he never does.
雖然他不是執行死刑的人,但我們都知道他有能力批準開恩,只是他不肯而已。他從來不這么做。
My old man was an abusive drunk who abandoned his family.
我父親是個拋棄家庭的酗酒者。
I don't judge anyone by their father's actions or inactions,if that was your concern.
我不會因為某人父親的行動或不行動去判定這個人,如果這是你的顧慮的話。
Just so you know, I don't agree with his politics. And I'm sorry about your brother.
我跟你說,我并不同意他的政治立場。對于你哥哥的事,我也很抱歉。
I appreciate that.
謝謝你這么說。
Just so you know, this feeling's taking control of me and I can't help it.
告訴你,這種感覺已經控制了我。
I won't sit around. I can't let him win now. I thought you should know I try my best let go of you, but I don't want to.
我坐不住了。我不能讓他贏。你知道我想放開你,但我又不想這么做。
I just got to say it all before I go.
走之前必須全部說出來。
Just so you know,just so you know.
只是想讓你知道,只是想讓你知道。
This looks familiar I have probably seen it somewhere before.
這個看起來挺眼熟的。我可能以前在哪里見過。
Just so we are clear, everything here is my original work.
讓我把話說清楚,這里的所有東西都是我的原創。
I did not copy and paste stuff from the Internet,if that is what you are trying to say.
上復制粘貼東西,如果那是你的意思的話。