kick the bucket
翹辮子
She kicked the bucket last Friday and we are all deeply saddened by this.
她于上周五翹辮子,我們都為此感到十分傷心。
He kicked the bucket last Friday and we are all deeply saddened by this.
他于上周五翹辮子,我們都為此感到十分傷心。
My grandma finally left us this morning. She was happy and peaceful.
祖母今早去世了。她是壽終正寢。
How old was she? 95.
她多大歲數啊? 95歲。
Impressive! If I'm in my eighties when I kick the bucket, I'd be verry happy.
很了不起啊!我要是能在80多壽終正寢,我就很高興了。
Euthanasia is the practice of killing without pain, a patient who is suffering from a disease that cannot be cured.
安樂死是無痛殺死身患絕癥的病人的行為。
It is still illegal in most countries.
它在大多數國家尚未合法化。
I don't get why so many people are against mercy killing.
我實在不理解為什么那么多人反對安樂死。
I mean when you are terminally ill and all you do is suffer from enormous pain every single day. Why not go for mercy killing?
如果你得的是絕癥,活著的每天只是繼續忍受無窮無盡的痛苦,為什么不選擇安樂死呢?
No offense, but people are entitled to different opinions.
無意冒犯你,不過每個人都有權保持自己的看法。
I for one, believe that you should never take a life away because no matter how you spin it, it is still a murder.
我就認為永遠不該親手結束一條生命,因為無論從什么角度去看,它還是謀殺行為。