I'm just saying.
我只是這么一說。
I'm not trying to offend you or anything, I'm just saying what I think is the truth.
我不是故意要冒犯你,只是說出了我認為的真相而已。
Please don't be mad at me.
請不要生氣。
Who is the hot chick over there?She is got a great body.
那邊那小妞是誰?她真火辣。
Hello,that's my sister. I'm just saying.
那是我妹妹。我不是故意那么說的。
It's all right.We're good.
沒關系。說過就算了。
You'll be playing with fire if you out with Justin. You should be careful.
你如果接受Justin的追求的話,你就是在玩火。你應小心點兒。
How dare you? Are you accusing him of something? Are you accusing me of being stupid?
你怎么可以這樣說?你在指控他什么嗎?你覺得我太笨了嗎?
Hey,I'm just saying.
嗨,我不是故意要冒犯你。
Derek, I know it's been hard on you.
格雷,我知道這對你來說很難。
He was like my brother.I have frour sisters,four very annoying sisiers.
他就像是我的兄弟。我有4個姐妹,4個非常煩人的姐妹。
Mark was my brother.It's hard.
馬克是我的兄弟(他卻跟我妻子偷情)。的確對我打擊很大。
Divorce isn't all cracked up to be,huh?
離婚并不像外界傳的那么回事兒,對吧?
I just want it to be easy. I just want it to be over and move on but
我只希望過程可以輕松點兒,我希望它可以快點結束,我可以繼續生活下去,但是...
You are in a surprising amount of pain.You and Adele?
你確實痛苦至極。你和阿黛爾?
I am sewing on a button for the first time in my life. What does that tell you?
這是我人生第一次修補紐扣。你覺得如何?
Technically,I sewing. I'm just saying.
從技術上來說,不是你是我。我只是這么一說。
Do you have any plans this Saturday?
這個星期六你有什么安排嗎?
Not yet.
還沒有。
Then come to book swap! It should be a lot of fun. You know Jason is coming too!
那你來參加我們的換書活動吧!應該很有意思的。杰森也會來的哦!
What does that have to do with me?
他來不來關我什么事???
I have a boy friend now. I'm not interested in jason any more!
我有男朋友了。對杰森不再感興趣了!
I'm just saying.
我隨口說說而已,你別誤解。
That movie critic has no idea what he is talking about. He should be fired.
那個影評人根本不知道自己在說什么。他應該被炒掉。
What did he say?
他說了什么???
He said the Departed was adapted from a Chinese film.
他說《無間道風云》改編自中文電影。
Yeah right,Infernal affairs I believe.
對啊,我想是《無間道》。
But that's a Hong Kong film! They don't speak Chinese in there!
但那是香港電影??!他們說的不是中文!
They speak Cantonese. It's not Mandarin. but it's still Chinese!
他們說的是粵語。雖然不是普通話,但一樣是中文??!
I'm just saying.
我只是這么一說。