neologism snowclone(2)
舊詞新義 雪克隆(2)
To x or not to x, that is the question.
是x還是x,這是個值得考慮的問題。
To be or not to be? That is the question.
生存還是毀滅?這是個值得考慮的問題。
To sing or not to sing?That is the question.
到底要不要唱?這是個問題。
X,therefore I am.
X故我在
I think,therefore I am.
我思故我在。
1 dance,therefore I am.
我跳故我在。
I eat,therefore I am.
我吃故我在。
X and Y and Z,oh my!
X,Y還有Z,我的天哪
Lions and tigers and bears,oh my!
獅子,老虎,還有熊,我的天哪!
Sex,drugs and foul language,oh my!
書里有性、毒品和臟話,天哪!
X,I have a feeling we're not in Y any more.
我感覺我們已經不在Y了。
Toto,I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯州了。
Buddy,I have a feeling we're not in Pennsylvania anymore.
兄弟,我感覺我們已經不在賓夕法尼亞了。
Dude,l have a feeling we're not in NYC anymore.
伙計,我想我們已經不在紐約了。
X? We don't need no stinking X!
X?我們不需要什么X!
If you're the police, where are your badges?
如果你們是警察,那警徽在哪里?
Badges? We ain't got no badges.We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章。我們才不需要徽章!我沒必要向你什么破徽章!
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
徽章?我們才不需要徽章!
Meetings? We don't need no stinking meetings!
開會?我們才不需要開什么破爛會議呢!
Reruns?we don't need no stinking reruns!
重播?我們才不需要可惡的重播呢。
Will the real X please stand up?
真正的某人請站起來,好嗎?
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
真正的埃米納姆快點現身好嗎?
Will the real Tom please stand up?
真正的湯姆快點現身好嗎?