dibs on
歸某人所有
I've got dibs on Hershey's!
好時巧克力歸我了!
I have dibs on last piece of pie.
最后一塊餡餅歸我了。
Kids,Tom and Jerry is on ,come over here ,quick.
孩子們,《貓和老鼠》開始了,快過來。
l call dibs on the middle chair!
中間的椅子歸我了!
That's the best position. You alwavs beat me to it!
那是最好的位置。你每次都搶在我前面!
Are you stealing patients from the E.R.?
你在從急診室偷病人?
Yes ,but only because I have to know that I did not spend my entire inheritance on an empty room with the beds.
是的,但這只是因為我必須知道我繼承的那一大筆錢沒有花在空蕩蕩的病房里。
Because if I did that,I might go crazy and George called dibs on all the crazy this week.
如果真把錢花在了沒用的地方,我會發瘋的,而這個星期喬治已經搶占了所有的瘋狂。
Do you think Callie is pergnant?
你認為考利懷孕了嗎?
I call dibs on the front seat in the car when we go to the zoo tomorrow.
明天去動物園,車里前排的位置歸我了!
You wish! It doesn't work that way.You can only call dibs on the seat if we are going now.No one dibs.
想的美,這是不合規矩的,如果我們現在就去的話,你可以要那個位置,但是不可以提前霸占。
Says who?
誰說的?
Says everybody.That's the rule.
所有人都這么說。這是規矩。
Chris ,your sister is right.
克里斯,你妹妹是對的。
I told you so.
我說吧。
Fine. I'II call the dibs when we get going. If I want it,I'll have it.
好,大不了上路的時候再叫。如果我想要,我一定會得到。
All right,bring it on,I can't wait.
好吧,帶著,我等不急了。
Hey guys. chill. It's just a seat.
嘿,你們兩個降降火。只不過是個座位而已。
Bags I sit in the front seat!
我要坐前面的位子!
Dibs on the front seat!
坐在前面位置!