Chip
說來慚愧
a chip on someone's shoulder
我肩上有碎片
Oh! If only I could get him to knock a chip off my shoulder,
噢!要是 我能讓他接受打落我肩上碎片的挑戰就好了,
I would give him one of the soundest thrashings he ever had.
我肯定痛打他一頓,讓他吃不了兜著走。
My uncle has been wearing a chip on his shoulder ever since he got laid off.
我叔叔自從失業以來就一直有很大的火氣,動不動就跟人吵架。
No one wants to be friends with a belligerent person,so try not to carry a chip on your shoulder 24/7.
沒人喜歡跟充滿敵意的人交朋友,所以你盡量不要一天到晚擺出一副要和別人打架的架勢。
Let the chip fall where they may.
該發生的總會發生
l say never be complete;
要我說,永遠不要保持完整,
I say stop being perfect;
不要追求完美。
I say let's evolve;
讓我們慢慢發展,
let the chips fall where they may.
結果就隨它去好了。
The plan to take over Meade Publications has clearly failed.
奪取Meade出版社的計劃顯然失敗了。
While,Helmina,I fully intend to take over the company sooner rather than later.
Helmina,我打算盡早接管公司,而不是以后再說。
And if you're not my ally then you will be my enemy.
如果你不是我的同盟,那你就是我的敵人。
There will be no place for you anywhere at Meade.
以后在Meade公司里將沒有你的立足之地。
Well,we will just let the chips fall where they may.
該發生的總會友生,我們就走著瞧吧。