I wonder what kitty's doing in her fancy town house right now.
我在想小喵喵現在在她的豪華別墅里干嘛。
She's probably snuggling with an older gay guy who likes to read.
她可能依偎在一個喜歡閱讀的老基佬身旁。
You know, 'cause gay guys are the only ones who still read.
因為基佬是現在世界上唯一還在閱讀的族群。
They're probably on the couch right now with A Tale of Two Kitties.
他們倆可能窩在沙發上一起看《加菲貓2 雙貓記》。
I'm proud of us. We selflessly gave that cat a better life than we could ever afford for ourselves.
我真為我們感到驕傲。我們無私地給予了那只貓我們永遠也無法給予的好生活。
Oh, don't try to get in on that. I did the right thing.
別想跟著沾光。是我干了一件好事。
You tried to leave her at that crazy lady's pussy riot.
你差點把她扔在那個瘋女人的瘋貓窩里。
Hi. Excuse me. Would it be okay if I put this flier next to your window?
打擾你們了。我能不能把這張傳單貼在你們窗戶旁?
No. Sure.
不行。當然行。
We lost our cat, Jinxy, like, a week ago in this neighborhood. Have you seen her?
我們的貓金科希丟了,大約一周前,就在這附近丟的。你們有見過她嗎?
No. No. I haven't seen a cat in a long time.
沒有。當然沒有。我很久沒見過貓了。
I was just saying to her yesterday, "I haven't seen a cat in a long time."
我昨天還跟她念叨,"我好久沒見過貓了"。
Um, how come you didn't have a collar on her? And where's her I.D. Tag?
你怎么會不在她脖子上弄個項圈呢?她連身份標簽都沒有?
Even my mother had an I.D. Tag on me. Well, it was a flea collar, but...
就算是我媽也會給我弄個身份標簽。雖然是寵物滅蚤頸圈,但總比...
Why did it take you so long to put the signs up?
你為什么過了這么久才來貼傳單找貓?
Um, what's happening?
你們是怎么了?
Um, here's what's happening: we are more than happy to put up this flier of your cat, which we have never, ever seen.
事情是這樣的:我們非常樂意把這個尋貓啟事貼上,雖然我們從來沒見過這只小貓咪。
I mean, seriously, where did all the cats go? Queens? Staten Island?
說真的,現在貓都跑到哪里去了?跑到皇后區嗎?還是斯塔頓島?
'cause they're not in this neighborhood.
反正它們絕不可能在這一帶。
Okay. This was weird.
好吧。你們倆好奇怪哦。