It was so nice of everyone to stay that long.
大家能留下來陪我們到這么晚真好。
Everything's baked except for those. We've gonna make it, Max.
除了這些,其他的都烤好了。我們能搞定的,麥克斯。
Andy sent me a cat and a dolphin kissing.
安迪發給我一張貓咪和海豚的接吻照。
I hope they go all the way. I'm dying to see their baby. A cat-dolphin? Yes!
希望它們不只接吻,我好想看它們愛的結晶。貓豚?棒呆了!
I don't think that's healthy.
我覺得這樣不好吧。
Well, if they're in love, it's really none of your business.
如果真的相愛,那關你屁事啊。
Why are you texting him in the middle of the night?
為什么大半夜你還給他發短信啊?
In fact, why is he still up? Is he talking about me?
老實說,為什么他還沒睡?他是不是在打聽我啊?
You look upset. Do you want me to stop texting him?
你看起來不爽。你要我別跟他發短信嗎?
No. It's fine. It's just I'm tired and we're almost finished, and I just wanna go home.
不用。沒關系。只是我累了,活也差不多干完了,我現在只想回家。
Got it. I'm so hot. Let me just get this hair off my neck.
收到。我熱死了。等我先把頭發扎起來。
Max, why are you wearing only one earring?
麥克斯,為什么你今天只戴一只耳環?
What are you talking about? I'm wearing two.
你瞎說什么?我明明戴的是兩只。
That's weird. Where is it? Is it in my hair?
奇了怪了。還有一只呢?是不是在我頭發里?
No, no. Did it fall down?
沒有啊。是不是掉下來了?
Yeah, check your boobs. That's where you found the remote.
快檢查下你的咪咪。上次遙控器就是在那發現的。
It's not... it's not anywhere on me.
不在。不在我身上。
Well, when's the last time you saw it?
你最后一次看見它是什么時候?
I don't know, but it couldn't have gone far. I was in this area pretty much the whole night.
我不知道,但肯定在這附近。我幾乎一整晚都在這里。
You mean over the batter?
你是說在面粉糊上方嗎?