Yeah, thanks for bringing me here, Dad, and going all out and everything.
謝謝你能帶我來 老爹 幫我忙前忙后
Aw. I didn't do anything.
得了 我啥都沒做
Well, no, I mean, you made all those calls,
你打了那么多電話
and then now you have to go to dinner with a guy you hate.
現在還得和你很煩的人去吃飯
I don't hate him.
我不煩他
I like him.
挺喜歡他的
But you said he was a jerk and you hated his guts.
你不是還說他是個混蛋 而且貪得無厭
Nah, he's a good guy.
啊 他人還不錯
He's, uh... he's an old friend.
是個老朋友
I'm actually looking forward to seeing him.
我還挺想著見他一面的
Old friends are important.
老朋友們都很重要
All right, I'm heading out. I wish I could go to your concert,
好了 我走了 真想去聽你的音樂會
but, have a good time, all right? All right, man. Have fun.
好好享受吧 好的 好的 好好玩
I'll see you.
回見