Listen, I don't mean to be rude.
那個 我不是敷衍你啊
It's just I've got all these clients looking for me,
這邊一大堆客戶都在找我
I'm in Minnesota.
我在明尼蘇達
I'm at the Mayo Clinic, and I'm waiting on some test results,
在一個診所里 等著看檢查的結果
and I've got to make a noon flight back to New York,
之后還要飛到紐約去
or and I'm gonna miss this deposition that I've been preparing for for months, so...
要不然就把我準備了好幾個月的證詞耽誤了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no, no. I got it. I hear you.
好好好 我知道了
Well, at least you know the plane will wait for you, right?
至少你還是有飛機等著的人 對吧
I don't understand.
你說啥
I mean, you have your own jet, right? So, that must make it a little easier.
你不是有私人飛機嗎 會相對方便一些吧
A jet?
噴氣機
Are you being an asshole right now, or...
你是故意惡心我還是怎么
What? No. No. I'm serious. You...
什么 沒有沒有 沒開玩笑啊
I don't own a jet.
我沒有飛機
What are you talking about? I...
你扯什么犢子
I thought... I swear you told me once you had a private plane.
你不是 不是有一次說你有私人飛機的嗎
What? No.
啥 才沒有
In San Francisco.
在舊金山那次
When I saw you, you said you just were on your, um...
那次見你 你說你正在你的
Yeah, my company leased a plane and flew everyone out there.
是 飛機是我公司租的 負責把人都送過去
Um, okay, well, I misunderstood.
啊 好吧 我理解錯了