You know, uh, don't be so judgmental, Troy.
小伙子 別這么輕易給人下結論
Hmm? You've been living in a bubble.
你一直活在一個泡泡里
Remember that, okay?
知道吧
So, don't go... judging people living in the real world
所以在你涉足真實世界之前
until you've actually been out there yourself.
別輕易評判在真實世界里輾轉的人
Okay? Okay, but you asked me a question,
好的 不過是你問我怎么不一樣的
and then I just said that he wasn't what I expected.
我就告訴你我想的是什么樣了
No, you said he wasn't cool.
不 你說他不夠好
But, you know, what's cool to a 17-year-old hipster
但是對于你一個不用養家糊口的
who doesn't pay his own bills isn't necessarily what's cool to the rest of the world.
17歲小伙子來說 好的概念和其他人是不一樣的
Okay. Fuck. Yeah.
懂吧 你說了算
Okay? I'm just saying talk to me in 30 years. Then you can tell me who's cool or not.
好吧 你過三十年再看 那時候再跟我說什么是好
You know you... you are fucking nuts.
我看你是吃錯藥了
I'm about to go have my interview.
我這眼看著面試
Do you really need to be jumping all over me right now?
你非得挑這個時候教訓我一頓嗎
Troy...
特洛伊
Okay, you're right. I'm sorry.
對對 你是對的 怪我
I love you.
我愛你
You're the best. You're the best son.
好好發揮 你是最好的兒子
You know I feel that, right?
你知道我這么想吧
Dad, um... Okay?
老爹
I know you're gonna kill it in there.
我知道你不會出問題的
Can you leave me alone? I'm just gonna try and clear my head. I'll just meet you after.
你能讓我一個人待會嗎 我整理一下思路 完事我去找你
Okay. All right.
好的
Hey, Troy. Yeah?
那個 兒子
I'm proud of you.
老爸為你驕傲