All I could see was just your foot.
你的腳太礙眼了
God knows what she saw in him.
天才知道那姑娘看上他什么了
Must've been twice her age,
文森特的年紀應該大了她一倍
and next to her, he looked like a tramp.
站在她身邊 他像個流浪漢似的
What, you think there was something going on?
你知道他們倆后來有點兒什么嗎
They said they were here to paint,
他們說來這里畫畫
but they took a boat, couples often do.
但也游船 跟情侶沒什么區別
But, I will tell you this.
但我要告訴你
Vincent, he looked like he was all right.
文森特 他精神看起來挺正常的
Then he comes here with a girl who I reckon was out of his league,
她不是千金小姐嘛 我覺得是那種女孩他高攀不起
and the next thing I hear he's killed himself.
沒過多久就聽說他自殺了
Maybe you should talk to her.
也許你該找那小姐聊聊
I'm not sure their housekeeper would let me.
恐怕他們那管家不讓
That one.
那老巫婆么
Spends her afternoons at the church.
她每天下午都去教堂
She's some kind of warden there.
就像教堂的管理員一樣
She certainly wards me off.
我去他肯定就要攔著我了