Teddy?
特迪
Absolutely rather good you're here.
你來了正好
I'm planning an even greater escape.
我在計劃一場更大的逃跑行動
Well, I'm not rescuing you from anywhere else.
我可不能隨傳隨到 到處去救你
Oh, it's not just me this time.
你要救的 不止我一個
There's a good few more that need rescuing.
還有很多人需要你去救
Let's get this show on the road!
大開眼界的時刻來了
Is that chair breathing?
這是會呼吸的椅子嗎
Like a sleeping lion. Glorious.
就像一頭沉睡的猛獅 妙不可言
Is that Dr. Clement Aitken? The same.
是克萊門特·艾特肯醫生嗎 正是
Very good, very good. Teddy! Mind.
太好了 太好了 特迪 小心
Hello. This is Teddy Hall.
你好 這位是特迪·霍爾
Oh, dear, dear, dear.
好家伙
I have never, in all my career, seen anything like this.
在我的職業生涯中 從未見過這樣的東西
You just made this up? Well, pretty much, yes.
是你的發明創造嗎 差不多是的
Only way to get anything done.
凡事都要靠自己啊
I like this man. Is he a doctor?
我喜歡這個人 他是醫生嗎
Yes, and he's the Director of the Disability Research Foundation.
是的 他是殘疾人研究基金會的會長
Which he invented.
他自己創立的機構
Yes, and made himself director.
對 還自封會長
Well, if nobody else will do it, you have to do it yourself.
既然沒人愿意做 那我就卻之不恭了