For heaven's sake. Teddy!
看在上帝的份上 特迪
Teddy! Hello, darling.
特迪 你好 親愛的
Oh, God.
我的天
You could at least have the decency to be on the point of death.
即使死期將至 你們也不能瞎胡鬧吧
What...
這...
What the hell is this?
這究竟是怎么回事
There. Now, let's fire her up.
好了 可以啟動了
I'm glad someone's happy.
現在有人高興了
God knows how you managed to make such a ballsup of this.
你們究竟是怎么搞成這樣的
My fault, I'm afraid.
是我不好
What are you all doing gallivanting in Spain in the first place?
你們這群家伙 來西班牙干什么
It's my fault, I'm afraid.
都是我不好
Well, this isn't built for transcontinental voyages.
這個機器并不適合跨洋漂海 長途跋涉
I know, Ted. I'm sorry.
我明白 特德 對不起
I wanted to see the sun rise over the Med.
我只想看看地中海的日出
It rises over Drayton St. Leonard's, too, you know.
德雷頓·圣倫納德的日出也不差吧