Dear Father, looks like I'm continuing my journey.
親愛的父親 我只好繼續送信了
I need to find a new recipient as unfortunately Theo is dead.
提奧已經不幸去世了 我只能去尋找新的收信人
There is this doctor who I believe is the person to entrust the letter too.
還有一個醫生 我想我可以把這封信托付給他
So, I'm going to Auvers.
接下來我得去趟奧維爾鎮
Make some excuse to my boss.
你幫我跟老板請假吧
Morning mam. Yes.
早上好 夫人 你好
I'm here to see Dr. Gachel.
我是來找加歇醫生的
Really? Do you happen to have an appointment?
是嗎 你和他預約過了嗎
No. I have a letter from Vincent Van Gogh,
沒有 我這兒有一封文森特·梵高寫的信
a friend of my father's from home.
他是我父親的朋友
Do you now? You know he's actually passed away?
真的嗎 你知不知道他已經不在了
Yes.
我知道
The doctor's in Paris, he won't be back till tomorrow.
醫生去巴黎了 明天才會回來
I'll make sure the doctor gets the letter.
我幫你把信交給他吧
I'd rather deliver it in person.
我還是親自給他吧
I want to ask the doctor about Vincent.
我想問問他文森特的事
Well I can tell you about him.
那么你問我就行了
He was evil.
他是個魔鬼
Is that a medical opinion?
這算是醫學診斷嗎
I could tell at first glance it would end in trouble.
我第一眼就知道這人沒好下場