He had these,
他有一雙...
Bewildered eyes in which there was something insane,
迷茫的眼睛 目光里帶著某種
something which you dare not look.
一般人不敢直視的瘋狂
Well nothing has been the same since he came here.
自從他來了以后 一切都變了
I'll get you a message.
那你等我消息吧
Tell me when it's convenient for the doctor to see you
醫生方便見你時我通知他
where are you in residence?
你現在住在哪兒
Where did Vincent reside?
文森特以前住在哪兒
Oh, at the Ravoux Inn.
拉烏旅館
Well you can find me there.
那我住那兒吧
No, you don't want to stay there.
別 你不會想住那兒的
It's a hole.
那兒頂多算個老鼠洞
Doctor booked him somewhere proper.
醫生給他訂過更好的地方
But, probably suited him better in a hole.
不過那對他來說 也算是像樣兒的地方了
Well still that's where you can send word.
沒關系 我還是在那等您的消息
You're not gonna stir things up again are you?
你不會是來給我們惹麻煩的吧
I've had quite enough weeping over that nutcase in this household.
加歇一家為那個瘋子流的眼淚夠多的了