Whoa, lunatic!
喔哦哦 你個瘋子
We could go to the Park.
我們可以去公園
Yeah, but it's probably still muddy.
可以 不過那邊的路可能會有爛泥
I heard you were Vincent's paint supplier.
我聽說文森特在您這兒買顏料
So I thought you might know Theo.
不知您是不是認識提奧
We need a drink I think.
我們先喝一杯吧
It's brandy.
這是白蘭地
Do take a seat.
坐一會吧
He wasn't at the address we've got.
他不在我拿到的地址上
The guy there said you might know.
住那兒的人說 你可能知道
I'm afraid you'll never deliver that letter to Theo Van Gogh.
恐怕你沒法把這封信交給提奧·梵高了
Oh, I see.
哦 那好吧
Well... how come?
那...為什么這么說呢