Causing trouble again I see.
看來你又惹事兒了
You dropped your letter outside.
你把信落在外面了
It's not my letter.
那不是我的信
It's Vincent's.
是文森特的
It's to Theo Van Gogh.
這信是給提奧·梵高的
That's Vincent's brother, isn't it?
他是文森特的弟弟吧
Yeah, Vincent left it behind.
對 文森特把信給落了
His old landlord Geno was having a clear out and found it.
他的前房東吉諾打掃房間時發現的
So he gave it to my father
房東把信交給了我父親
I have to deliver it.
我父親讓我把信送過去
and father told me Like it's my business.
跟我有什么關系
My job is to bash metal into shape,
我就是個做鐵匠活兒的
not deliver letters.
不是送信的
Help yourself why don't you?
你剛才拿得很順手啊
Well he doesn't need it, does he?
反正他也喝不了了 對吧
I don't see the point in delivering a dead man's letter.
真不懂一個死人的信還有什么好送的
Your father just wants to pay his respects.
你父親這是為了表達對他的敬意
What for?
圖什么
What did that nobody ever do for us?
知道那個家伙怎么害我們家的嗎
Making my family hated when my old man refused to sign that petition.
他害得每個人都恨我們 因為我父親不愿在請愿書上簽字
To throw him out of the town...
把他從鎮上趕出去...
I signed it.
我就簽了
And, that's well and good, he was mad.
趕走了他才好 他瘋了
He wasn't. He was an interesting man.
他沒瘋 他這人其實挺有意思的
Things only got strange when that friend of his Gauguin cames.
但是他的朋友高更來了之后 他開始變得古怪了