The trial's next week.
下周就開庭審了
Did not think there were any left.
那就不剩什么人了
Evening gents, have you seen my son?
晚上好 兩位 你們看到我兒子了嗎
Ah Mr. Roulin, yes, you'll find him inside.
魯蘭先生 看到了 他就在里面呢
He's meant to be on a train to Paris.
他今天應該坐火車去巴黎的
He don't look like he's planning on going anywhere right now.
看他那樣子是哪兒也去不成了
We'll soon see about that.
我去找他問問情況
He's in trouble.
這下他有麻煩了
The boy looks for it.
那小子是自找的
Evening, Joseph.
晚上好 約瑟夫
Why can't You just post it?
你就不能把信直接寄出去嗎
I did, the letter got returned as undeliverable.
我寄過 但被退回來了 說是無法投遞
Well if your postal service can't find him,
連你們郵局都找不到他
what makes you think I can?
你認為我就可以找到嗎
Just use your initiative son.
你去多想想辦法 兒子
An important man like Mr. Theo Van Gogh, ask around.
像提奧·梵高那樣的人物 一打聽就好找了
But, what do I say when I find him?
可我見到他之后應該說什么啊
It's customary to start with I'm sorry for your loss.
一般通常的說法是"您哥哥的事,請您節哀"
Let's got You sobered up.
我先讓你醒醒酒
I can't go, it's too late.
我去不了了 太晚了