Cornelis has a new life...
科內利斯有了新的生活…
...and a family to love.
…和充滿愛的家庭
As do I.
我也是
Oopsy daisy!
戴西
Oh, look at this clever little girl!
看看這個聰明的小女孩
Sophia! Sophia!
索菲亞 索菲亞
Your story is only beginning, my little Sophia.
你的故事才剛剛開始 我小索菲亞
And now you know the truth.
現在你知道真相了
You're named for my dear friend,
你是我親愛的朋友的名字
who, despite all the wrong she did,
不管她做錯了什么
helped bring you into this world.
是她把你帶入這個世界
Mommy, he's jumping around again. Oh, no.
媽媽 他又在跳了 不
Help your sister through.
幫妹渡過難關
Jacob, make room for your sister. Daniel.
雅各布 給你的妹妹騰出地方 丹尼爾
Come to the table.
到桌邊來
For what we are about to receive, O Lord,
主啊 我們所要領受的
for thy blessings and thy bounty
為了你的祝福和你的恩惠
from the harvest of the land and the oceans.
從陸地和海洋的收獲
And for this house of Mr. Sandvoort,
圣德沃先生的房子
bless him and his new family in the Indies.
保佑他和他在印度的新家庭
For everything that we have,
為我們所擁有的一切
in good times and bad, now and forever.
無論時好時壞 現在和永遠
May your servants be truly thankful.
愿你的仆人真的心存感激
It was Mr. Sandvoort's desire
這是圣德沃先生的愿望
Willem and I should live in his house,
威廉和我應該住在他的房子里
and bring you up as the daughter that Sophia gave him.
把你當作索菲亞的女兒
But now you know why we have always loved you as our own.
現在你明白為何我們一直都愛著你
Our firstborn, Willem's and mine,
我們的長女 威廉的和我的
because that is what you were,
因為這才是你
and always have been.
一直都是
My own Sophia.
我自己的索菲亞
Amen.
阿門
Amen. Amen.
阿門 阿門