Let her stay gone, sir.
讓她離開吧 先生
Let her stay dead.
讓她繼續死吧
She was driven by madness.
她被瘋狂所驅使
We all were.
我們都是
It's all right.
沒事了
"Mistress Maria,
瑪麗亞小姐
" so I would address you on your marriage,
我會在你婚禮上致辭
" which in faith, must follow hard upon.
持以信仰
" And may God bless it and bless your child.
愿上帝保佑你的孩子
"The house of the trader Sandvo has fallen into desolation
商人圣德沃的家已經頹敗
" yet I will not have it shuttered.
但我不會關閉之
" And although I know that you were complicit
雖然我知道你是同謀
" in this deceitful act, Maria,
于此欺騙勾當 瑪麗亞
" I absolve you, as I, too, have sinned.
我赦免你 因為我也犯了罪
"For I bought Sophia like fine silver or a precious painting.
因為我買下了索菲亞 如同精美的銀器或珍貴的畫
"And, in my desire for a child, I treated her badly.
我極度渴求孩子的愿望 我對待她不好
"Good fortune be with you, Mistress Maria.
祝你好運 瑪麗亞小姐
"Fill the house with new life, for it is yours.
讓這房子充滿新生吧 房子歸你了
"But, in return, you must protec my name and preserve my legacy,
但是作為回報 你必須保護我的名字 并保存我的遺產
"As in the eyes of the world, this child is my heir.
在世人眼中 這個孩子是我的繼承人
"It is only you and Willem who can know the truth.
只有你和威廉才能知道真相
"Tell no one. This is our secret to keep.
不要告訴任何人 保守秘密
"I wish you all happiness.
我希望你幸福終生
"I am to the Indies. Farewell."
我去印度了 永別了