Need a drink.
我想喝點東西
I'll have another go. Let's have another go.
我要再試一下 再試一下
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
Me? Yes, fine.
我嗎 我挺好啊
What's the plan?
你接下來怎么辦
I've asked Thomas to run me home
我讓托馬斯送我回家
because Don's coming round to prod me again.
因為唐又要拿針戳我了
That's good. He may want to give me a prod while he's at it.
好的 也許他也該偶爾戳戳我
You sure you're all right?
你真的沒事嗎
Yeah, it's the pregnancy, isn't it?
沒事啊 孕期就是這樣 對嗎
It's just making my joints ache. That's all.
我只是關節痛 僅此而已
Is it? Oh, poor Robin.
是嗎 可憐的羅賓
My joints are fine. It's funny that, isn't it?
我的關節好好的 真有趣 不是嗎
That's because I'm bearing most of the weight in this pregnancy.
因為孕期負重最多的人是我啊
Will you come with me?
要不你陪我去吧
Oh, dear. No, I have my, well...
親愛的 不行 我有...
I have my meeting tomorrow first thing in the morning,
我明天早上起來就要開會
so I was going to bunk here.
所以我今晚得住在這里