Never, ever have a baby. It's a blunder, Col.
永遠都別要孩子 超麻煩的 科爾
Never.
永遠都不要
Robin thrashing Colin again? No.
羅賓又大勝科林了嗎 不是
No?
居然不是
Come on. We're going to be late.
快來 我們要遲到了
Yes! Game, Robin!
勝負難料啊 羅賓
Oh! Well!
太好了
Colin!
科林
Well done.
打得漂亮
I never thought I'd see the day.
我從沒想過還能看到這一天
Well. It might be our time to break a sweat.
該輪到我們流點汗啦
Oh, God, here we go.
天哪 我們開始吧
I can't quite believe it.
我真不敢相信
I can't quite believe it, either.
我也不太敢相信
Thank you, Victor. See you at tea.
謝謝 維克多 下午茶見
Lovely job, Victor.
干得好 維克多
You've been practicing while I haven't been looking.
你肯定是背著我偷偷練習了
I have. It was the first set I think I've ever had off you in my entire life.
確實練了 這估計是我 這輩子第一次贏你
Come on. Fancy another one?
來吧 想再來一場嗎
Absolutely not. I'm gonna quit while I'm still vaguely standing.
絕對不要 趁我現在還能站得住 趕快退出
God, I tell you what, this feels rather good.
天哪 我跟你說 這感覺真棒
Now I know what it's been like to be you all these years.
現在我知道你這些年是什么感覺了
Oh, yeah, no. It is rather lovely, isn't it?
是啊 真的很棒 不是嗎