Look at this. What is going on over here?
快看 那邊在干什么
Okay, what are these contraptions?
這些奇怪的玩意兒是什么
Mary, you are extraordinary.
瑪麗 你真厲害
Goodness, Katherine.
天哪 凱瑟琳
Oh, Robin will be a natural, you'll see.
羅賓會無師自通的 等著瞧吧
What is this? What are you doing?
這是什么 你在干啥
You just imagine you're jiving.
你就想象自己在跳舞
And what's the purpose of this?
這是干什么的
Just to look foolish? No, tone up the tummy.
就為了冒傻氣嗎 這是鍛煉腹部的
Mary looks rather fantastic.
瑪麗看起來好厲害
Move your hips, darling. That's it.
動起來 親愛的 就是這樣
This is all it is? Is this the point of it?
就這樣玩嗎 這就是它的作用嗎
You're just kind of undulating for fun.
就是為了好玩 搖來搖去嗎
You don't want a flabby tummy.
為了減肚子啊
Without anyone else joining you.
而且沒有同伴
Just solo undulation.
就一個人搖來搖去
Look at that. That's it.
看看他 就這樣
That's it.
就這樣
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
Yes, that's too much tennis.
沒事 網球打太久了
You all right? Just too much tennis. That's all.
真沒事 就是網球打多了 僅此而已
You were rather good. That's your fault.
你打的太好了 都怪你
Now the crown jester's going to step in.
現在戲精之王要上臺了