What is it you actually do out here, Robin?
說實在的 你是做什么的啊 羅賓
Well, I'm a tea broker.
我是茶葉代理商
Um, yes, I collect tea, and then I broke it, and...
我收集茶葉 然后倒賣出去...
Well, it's very skilled work.
反正是個技術活兒
And what does Diana do while you're off "Broking"?
那你出去跑業務的時候 戴安娜做什么
Well, she comes along.
她跟著去
My God, that's almost indecent.
天哪 這可不太合常理
I like it. Really.
我很喜歡 真的
God gave men jobs to do
上帝讓男人去工作
so women could have a little time to themselves.
就是為了讓女人有點自己的時間
I like being with Robin.
我喜歡和羅賓待在一起
He really is quite bearable.
他真的很好相處
Well, I can't see it myself.
我可看不出來
It's all a complete mystery to me.
我真的完全想不明白
What Colin means is, how on earth did Robin manage to nab Diana?
科林的意思是 羅賓究竟是怎么追到戴安娜的
Ah! Yes, my God, we'd all like to know that.
沒錯 天哪 我們都想知道
Yes, I don't know. How did you, darling?
我也不知道 親愛的 你是怎么做到的呢
Do you hear that?
你們聽到了嗎
What? I don't hear a thing.
什么 我什么都沒聽到
Yes, exactly.
沒錯 就是這樣
It's like the dawn of creation.
這里就像創世紀的黎明