This doesn't look like a jolly pub by the river.
這里不像什么河邊的酒吧啊
No, we seem to have lost our way.
的確不是 我們好像迷路了
What a surprise.
我怎么就不意外呢
You can't possibly marry him, Diana.
你不能嫁給他 戴安娜
He's practically a stranger.
他基本就是個外地人
Is he stranger than us, do you think?
你覺得我們算本地人嗎
Not much in it?
有什么差別嗎
Has he got any money at all? No.
他有錢嗎 沒有
It's not as if you don't have other options.
你又不是沒有別的選擇
What about that Hugh? Didn't he have a castle in Scotland?
那個休怎么樣 他不是在蘇格蘭有個城堡嗎
Mind you, who wants to live in Scotland?
不過提醒你 沒人想住在蘇格蘭
Oh, do shut up. She's talking about going
閉嘴吧 她現在要去肯尼亞了
to live in Kenya, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上
Don't tell me to shut up.
不許叫我閉嘴
Diana?
戴安娜
Please stop going round and round and concentrate.
別一直轉了 集中注意力
This is your future life we're talking about.
我們討論的可是你的未來
It's your future happiness.
你未來的幸福
The thing is, I just know this is it.
關鍵是 我就是認定他了