Because it's always been a part of my life.
因為跳舞一直是我的夢想 是生命的一部分
It was there with my mom when I was a baby,
我還在襁褓中就和媽媽一起跳舞
and it's here now, thanks to Odette.
而現在我有了奧黛特
It allows me to live, to be myself.
我愛跳舞 舞蹈讓我的人生有了意義
She should dance.
讓她跳好了
That was very honest, Miss Le Haut, and brave.
勒奧小姐 你既誠實又勇敢
You have a future at the Opera, if you wish it.
若你仍愿意留在我的劇團里 我將非常歡迎
Felicie, tonight, you dance 'The Nutcracker'.
菲麗西 今晚的《胡桃夾子》將由你來演
Great job.
恭喜你了
Well done, my sweetness!
做的太棒了 我的小甜心們
OK. Bravo, bravo. Oh, bravo!
精彩絕倫
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Voilà!
完成了
I call them Pigeon Wings!
這就是第三代“雞翼”
Wow! Great!
哇 真棒
But I'm not sure I want to test them.
不過我不是很想試用它
Live dangerously, Matty!
有點冒險精神好不好 馬汀
I promise you they will almost certainly work.
我可以向你保證它能基本正常地運行