This is nice!
這下可好了
Matty, can you give us some privacy?
馬汀 給我們挪挪地方好嗎
When?
什么時候?
Matty, privacy!
馬汀 出去啦
Oh, now. OK!
噢 這就出去
I'm dancing tonight at the Opera.
我今晚在歌劇院演出
I want you to be there.
我希望你能來看
Really?
真的嗎
Really.
沒錯
I like you, Felicie.
菲麗西 我喜歡你
You make me laugh and cry at the same time.
你現在搞得我哭笑不得 手足無措的
You're a weirdo!
你可真是個怪胎
Tut-tut-tut! You cannot help him.
噠噠噠 你救不了他
First you deceive my daughter.
你先是欺騙我的女兒
Then you take her identity!
又竊取她的身份
Mom, stop!
媽媽 住手
Now you try and take our honor and our future?
現在還想盜走我們的榮譽
Mother!
媽媽 不
Do you think you can turn my daughter against me and get away with it?
你以為離間了我們母女 我還會輕易地放過你嗎
Ah! No-one cheats me!
你騙過我女兒 卻騙不了我
Mother! You scared her! Stop!
媽媽 你嚇到她了 不要