Leave it. Give it back.
干嘛 還給我
Silly me! I didn't throw it hard enough the first time.
我真傻 第一次丟的時候干嘛不用點勁兒呢
Don't make the same mistake.
同樣的錯誤 別再犯第二回
Why are you leaving? Scared of being humiliated?
你這就走了?是怕被我羞辱嗎?
Looks like you need more training.
我想你還需要多練練
You are nowhere near ready.
這一字馬你開的挺吃力吧
I'm going to show you what a real dancer looks like.
是時候讓你見識見識科班出身的專業芭蕾舞演員了
Are you sure about that?
原來你是專業芭蕾舞演員啊
Quiet!
閉嘴
Tonight these seats will be full.
今晚臺下將坐滿觀眾
Paris will be looking at me, adoring me!
他們都會為我的演出傾倒 崇拜我
Or not.
我看未必
I already told you!
我說過了
You are nothing. You will always be nothing!
你誰也不是 小耗子 你成不了什么角兒
Only one way to find out.
那只有試過才知道
Right here, right now.
就現在 就在這兒 敢接招嗎
It's time for me to take it. I'm the boss right now...
我已接管舞臺 成為主宰
Not gonna fake it. Not when you go down
別想自欺欺人 跪下看好
Cause this is my game. And you better come to play
這盤游戲是我坐莊 你盡可一試
'I used to hold my freak back. Now I'm letting go
我曾屏息以待 今朝放手一搏
I make my own choice.
我意已決
Oh, my God! BATTLE!
哦 我的天哪 對決開始了!