I'll take that bulb off you
你的球莖歸我
for a halfshare in five Miracle cream and purples.
利潤五五開 五株“奇跡奶油紫”
Who are you?
你是誰?
Your landlord's bailiff. No.
地界法警 不
It's a disgrace, sending these bailiffs around!
恥辱 這些法警
I'm worth hundreds!
我價值幾百
If I went liquid now, I'd be a bigger fool than I look.
如果我現在兌現金 我特么徹底傻蛋
Even bigger?
或者傻透頂?
Shut up, Gerrit.
閉嘴 赫利特
Hey, you forgot the nicest one!
你忘了最好的那個
Do you see what's happening?
你看懂了么?
The connoisseurs' bulbs are rising
鑒賞級別的球莖在上漲
more than the common bulbs.
比普通球莖多
All we have to do is put all our eggs
我們得把所有的雞蛋
in one basket.
放在一個籃子里
Yes.
是
A single bulb.
一個球莖
The rarer the better.
越稀有越好
Boat tickets, Mr. Van Loos.
船票 凡·盧斯先生
As ordered.
預定的
600 florins. Cash.
六百弗現金
Certainly.
當然
After tomorrow's auction.
在明天的拍賣會之后