Weren't you an artist? I still am, this is just...
你不是藝術家嗎? 我仍然是 這只是…
Ohho, I see.
我明白了
I'm still a weaver!
我還是織布工呢
Mr. Prater tells me you've been busy.
普拉特先生說你最近很忙
He doesn't mean painting.
他不是指畫畫
You're losing your bloom and, unlike tulips,
你的花朵正在凋謝 不像郁金香
yours will not be renewed in the spring.
你的春天不會重生
I have a proposition.
我有個提議
I'm worth a thousand florins in bulbs and certificates at today's prices.
按今天的價格我有價值一千弗的球莖和證書
I'd like to invest everything in your fishmonger's Admiral.
我想把一切都投資魚販的“上將”
Your proposition is absurd.
荒謬
The Admiral Maria is not a snapdragon.
“瑪麗亞上將”不是金魚草
It's a 2000 florin tulip bulb.
是兩千弗的郁金香球莖
Which I'm willing to let go for 1500 out of charitable feeling.
慈善價起碼一千五
Twelve hundred.
一千二
Fourteen.
一千四
And I have to go and choose the hymns for matins.
我得去選晨禱的贊美詩
Done.I need a week or two.
成交 我需要一兩個星期